Prof.Dr.Chira Hongladarom and Dr. Thunwa went to Ho Chi Minh on 28-29 September 2006 to share ideas in Learning Forum " Sufficiency Economy and the new Agricultural Theory in Ho Chi Minh City , Vietnam" organized by Foundation for International Human Resource Development .
There were 40 persons in Agriculture field in Vietnam to join us. We exchanged knowledge and ideas about agricultural sector in Thailand and Vietnam , Globalization : How it impact to Vietnam , Sufficiency Economy and the New Theory : How to apply to Ho Chi Minh , etc.
before this forum FIHRD organized projects to develop PPD like this such as
1. The beginning of PPD was Learning Forum on "Sufficiency Economy and New Agricultural Theory in Cambodia" co-organized by Foundation for International Human Resource Development, DTEC, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Royal Thai Embassy in Cambodia, Rajabhat Institute Surin and Ministry of Agriculture Forestry and Fisheries of Cambodia during October 28-29, 2002. The objective was to operate the Learning Forum in Cambodia, which the curriculum consists of both theoretical and practical studies to bring benefits for both countries.
2. Then Foundation for International Human Resource Development organized the follow-up project of the Learning Forum on "Sufficiency Economy and New Agricultural Theory" during December 1-10, 2003 for evaluation and maintain good relation between Thailand and Cambodia. and visits to Kung Kraben Bay Royal Development Center, Khao Hin Sorn Royal Development Center in Chachoengsao and Huai Sai Royal Development Center in Petchaburi .
3. The Follow-up Project II Learning Forum on
“Leadership Development in Sufficiency Economy for Agriculture Value Added”
in Siem Reap, Cambodia on May 19-21, 2004 . The benefits of this project are to spread the Sufficiency Economy Theory which leads to Cambodia’s future projects such as building the local fishery center and technology center, improving management system, and strengthening the Thai-Cambodia relation .
4. Foundation for International Human Resource Development cooperated with Department of Technical and Economic Cooperation, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand, Royal Thai Embassy of Myanmar, Tourism Authority of Thailand and Union of Myanmar Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry to organize Learning Forum “Tourism, Globalization and Sufficiency Economy in Myanmar” at Sedona Hotel, Yangon in Myanmar on 21-23 July 2004 The objective was open up the world market, building sustainable economy, a good environment and quality of life.” and exchange experiences .
5. Follow-up program on “Sufficiency Economy and New Agricultural Theory IV” organized by Foundation for International Human Resource Development and Thailand International Development Cooperation Agency on 11-17 January 2005 which focused on improving the relationship with Cambodia and spreading the knowledge about sufficiency economy . This program was to visite Huai Hong Krai Royal Development Center in Chiang Mai Province and saw the farm management based on sufficiency economy , Chiang Mai University , Saraphee Agriculture Cooperatives”, Santiphap Co., Ltd to see how to process pickle , and Doi Tung Royal Development Center in Chiang Rai province .
6. Learning Forum on "Sufficiency Economy and New Agricultural Theory in Kunming , China" co-organized by Foundation for International Human Resource Development, DTEC, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Royal Thai Consulate-General
Kunming in China, during March 14-15, 2006. The objective was to operate the Learning Forum in China, and to share idea about Sufficiency Economy , New Agricultural Theory and contract farming , to bring benefits for both countries.
But this forum was the beginning of the co-operation in working together between Thailand and Vietnam and PPD : People to People Diplomacy .
For everyone to share idea about Globalization , Agricultural sector , Sufficiency Economy , etc.
หมายเลขบันทึก: 52795, เขียน: 2006-10-01 09:15:16+07:00 +07 Asia/Bangkok, แก้ไข, 2013-09-06 17:34:15+07:00 +07 Asia/Bangkok, สัญญาอนุญาต: สงวนสิทธิ์ทุกประการ, ความเห็น: 3, อ่าน: คลิก