ข้อความจาก CHI-JOBS (@) listserv.acm.org
Our Silicon Valley User Experience team is seeking an experienced, talented, and creative research professional who is excited about joining one of Microsoft’s most truly impactful and integrated user experience teams.
If you choose to join this team, you will have the opportunity to deeply impact products that reach hundreds of millions of users every day. This team’s day-to-day challenges include shaping the current and next generation of Hotmail, Windows Live Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Events, Gallery, Web Messenger, and more.
As part of the web communications team, you will have a seat at the table with engineers, program managers, product planners, and designers solving real customer issues and identifying opportunities for the business. You will be expected to be a leader in helping teams understand how to meet and anticipate the needs of customers, and be adept at translating research results into both high-level and feature-level conclusions to set the direction for design.
Your primary responsibilities include working proactively with the Web Communications team to seek and analyze user feedback on Windows Live products, competitor products, and interface designs and make recommendations to improve the products based on that feedback. You will carry this through from product concept to market, including analyzing market and usage data/trends, writing user scenarios, reviewing product specs, making recommendations to design through regular informal and formal evaluations (including on the spot brainstorming), planning and conducting research studies, and doing field visits.
This role is for an experienced, enthusiastic, and talented individual contributor. Alongside other researchers, you will lead your own and cross-discipline projects from concept to execution, reporting directly to the research manager. This is not a people management position.
* Five or more years of work experience, preferably on research for consumer products.
* Minimum of a Master’s degree in Experimental Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or Human Factors, Library and Information Sciences, or other related discipline.
* Thorough knowledge of user research methods, including strong experimental design, data analysis, and results interpretation, inferential statistics, site visits, interviews, card sorts, focus groups, user flows, user profiling and task analysis; has demonstrated ability to adapt the appropriate method to specific design questions.
* Required experience in developing User Research studies from writing the research protocol for an individual study through to the final written report with prioritized recommendations (at least 10 studies from planning to execution).
* Proven experience creating and executing research plans in response to overall product strategy and applying your extensive repository of user information to multiple product areas, versions, and releases.
* Proven experience influencing product designs and directions based on customer needs. Be prepared to share examples of research that demonstrates this influence.
If interested, please send your resume to Joe at a-joec (@) microsoft.com.
หมายเลขบันทึก: 78671, เขียน: 2007-02-15 10:56:44+07:00 +07 Asia/Bangkok, แก้ไข, 2014-08-15 10:46:52+07:00 +07 Asia/Bangkok, สัญญาอนุญาต: สงวนสิทธิ์ทุกประการ, ความเห็น: 1, อ่าน: คลิก