Features of a Quality-Oriented
เอกสารจากการสัมมนาเชิงปฏิบัติการสำหรับผู้บริหาร มหาวิทยาลัยขอนแก่น ซึ่ง Pro.Dr.Parkay นำมาบรรยาย เรื่อง ลักษณะของมหาวิทยาลัยที่เน้นคุณภาพ
An institution with a serious commitment to quality:
- Is committed to the need for continuous improvement—forever. Its people are always thinking about how to get better.
- Identifies whom it wishes to serve and what these potential clients want and need. Client groups include students, recipients of faculty research and service activities, and members of the community.
- Addresses the needs of its clients in its mission statement.
- Identifies the values that guide its actions.
- Develops a vision of what it would be like to be in the future.
- Has strong leadership that communicates the mission, goals, values, and the vision of the institution continuously to faculty, staff and students.
- Identifies its critical processes: teaching, research, and service.
- Aligns the implementation of its activities with its mission and values.
- Provides continuing educational opportunities for all employees, both in group process and in job-related skills.
- Uses cross-functional teams to improve processes: works with its suppliers, builds quality into each process, and ceases dependence on inspection to achieve quality.
- Pushes decision making to the lowest appropriate level, thus creating an attitude of interdependence and trust throughout the institution.
- Bases decisions about the allocation of resources on data. Uses quantitative thinking, along with competence in group problem-solving skills and relevant statistical procedures. These should be in widespread use throughout the institution.
- Views itself as a learning organization, one that:
- 13.1 Produces student learning, research, and
13.2 Studies, monitors, and evaluates the processes that produce the products
13.3 Makes active collaborators in the improvement process of all concerned, including faculty, staff and students, parents, suppliers, employers, and community members. Recognizes and rewards those who conscientiously work to improve quality.
เขียนโดย : Trudy W. Banta
หมายเลขบันทึก: 19040, เขียน: 2006-03-14 21:21:05+07:00 +07 Asia/Bangkok, แก้ไข, 2013-05-12 09:06:24+07:00 +07 Asia/Bangkok, สัญญาอนุญาต: สงวนสิทธิ์ทุกประการ, อ่าน: คลิก