Fill in the blanks with suitable pronouns.
1. Does _____ (her, she) know that _____ (me, I) was absent?
2. Please tell _____ ( he, him) _____ (I, me) have obtained a degree in Chemistry.
3. I remember that _____ (they, them) bought the fruits from _____ (we, us).
4. Please don't tell ______ (she, her) about _____ (I, me).
5. _____ can swim because _____ has webbed feet.
6. I met Alice yesterday. _____ invited _____ to her house.
7. Jane has a cat; _____ likes to play with _____.
8. When the dog chased John, _____ ran as fast as _____ could.
9. My uncle works in a factory. _____ says _____ is a noisy place.
10. The teacher said to the class, "When _____ finished your work, please pass _____ up to me."
A: Underline the correct pronouns in the brackets.
1.That is Mr. Ken. I know (her / him) well.
2.She is his friend. He loves (her / him) very much.
3.Miss Suree gives (me / I) some cakes.
4.The dog is barking at (we / us).
5.They know Lucy and me. They know (them / us)
6.Those boys are very tired. Tell (they / them) to rest.(พักผ่อน)
7.The thief is running away. The dog chases (him / he). (ไล่)
8.Today is my mother’s birthday. We are going (her / she) a gift.
9.Those boys are very lazy. I don’t like (they / them).
Your friend loves (your / you).
ใช้ Possessive Pronouns
Direction: Read the sentences and then choose the correct Possessive Pronouns.
1. Jane lives in a house. The house is ______.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. her b. hers b. Jane c. She
2. My father is reading a book. The book is __________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. he b. him c.his d. her
3. The boys are playing with toys. Those toys are __________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. theirs b. their c. them d. they
4. I buy a cartoon book. The cartoon book is __________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa.mine b. my c. me d. I
5. We buy new bikes. The bikes are __________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. yours b. our c. ours d. us
6. My house is blue.__________is green.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. My b. You c. Her d. Yours
7. They love their parents. I love__________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. my b. him c. me d. mine
8. She has a cat. The cat is__________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. her b.hers c. she d. him
9. Mali is driving a car. The car is __________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. hers b. she c. her d. his
10. He sits on a chair. The chair is __________.
ให้เลือกคำตอบa. her b. your c. his d. he
EXERCISE - REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS
Fill each blank with a suitable Reflexive Pronoun.
1.He rewarded _____ with an ice-cream.
2. They agreed amongst _____ that they would not tell anyone.
3. I taught _____ to draw.
4. You must explain _____ more clearly.
5. He has a bad temper so he must learn to control _____.
6. We thoroughly enjoyed _____ at the party on Sunday.
7. That monkey is scratching _____.
8. One must defend _____ against bullies.
9. My brother and I bought _____ some apples.
10. She cooks for _____ every day.
EXERCISE - RELATIVE PRONOUNS
Fill in the blanks with ‘which, ‘who', ‘whom' and ‘whose'.
1.The boy, _____ father is a doctor, is my best friend.
2. This is not something _____ we like to do.
3. That man, _____ left leg was amputated, suffers from diabetes.
4. The thief, _____ they caught, was sent to the prison.
5. Our friends, _____ we invited to the party, arrived rather early.
6. The girl, _____ broke the mirror, was scolded by her mother.
7. That is my uncle, _____ car was stolen.
8. That woman, _____ you saw, was my auntie.
9. Kangaroos, _____ use their pouch to carry their babies, are found in Australia.
10. The policeman, ______ caught the thief, is a very brave man.