KM_Singapore Experienced 2/5:(From APO Meeting in Yogyakarta Dec 2005)
Mr.Praba Nair Director KDi Asia
KM Status in Singapore Organisation
- KM is no longer a new discipline. Majority of
organisations have implemented KM programmes
or in the process of setting up
- Organisations in advanced stage of KM
development enjoy greater benefits and
- Top management commitment to KM is crucial to
increase competitiveness in organisations.
Sustaining senior management’s interests in
KM may become a challenge.
- Outcome measures are lacking in most
- IT organisations need to see itself as the facilitator of KM as the next wave of applications by enabling knowledge discovery, capturing and sharing.