Present Simple Tense
Choose the correct answer
- She ___ four languages.
b. speaks Jane
- is a teacher. She ___ French.
- When the kettle ___, will you make some tea?
- I always ___ the window at night because it is cold.
- Those shoes ___ too much.
- The food in Japan is expensive. It ___ a lot to live there.
- His job is great because he ___ a lot of people.
- He always ___ his car on Sundays.
- My watch is broken and it ___ to be fixed again.
- I ___ to watch movies.
- I ___ to the cinema at least once a week.
- They never ___ tea in the morning.
- We both ___ to the radio in the morning.
- He ___ a big wedding.
- George ___ too much so he's getting fat.
- The earth ___ round the sun, doesn't it?
- The shops in England ___ at 9:00 in the morning.
- The post office ___ at 5:30 pm.
- Jackie ___ two children now.
- Mr. Smith ___ too much. He always has a cigarette in his mouth.
When the phone ___, please answer it.