Tue. 030508 | progress
- now still @ UBC office, taking a break after working non-stop except for lunch.
- PC desktop here is pretty good. No problem dealing with big Word file.
- MM (supervisor) approved abstract and co-authorship statement.
- MM taught how to do split screen: window --> split (make sure document map is off). Makes things a lot easier to review doc w/ lotsa pages. Thanx MM!
- discussed who're going to sit in the defense committee - promising team
- MM will email dept. head to expect that I will go ask her for signature to approve this version of thesis.
- Okido...J and A are picking me up for dinner at the Naam (again)
- Will come back here to work on formatting after dinner.
Dear Aj. Wibul with love and respect: Please do not translate naka : P