1. My mom _____ coffee every morning.
a. don’t drink
b. doesn’t drink
c. didn’t drink
2. The post office usually _____ at 5.30 pm.
3. Pranee likes her job because she _____ a lot of people.
4. James and Nancy _____ home twice a week.
5. They _____ here very often.
a. doesn’t come
b. didn’t come
c. don’t come
d. hasn’t come
6. We _____a big wedding.
a. don’t want
b. doesn’t want
c. didn’t want
d. is wanting
7. _____ the earth _____ round the sun?
a. Is, go
b. Did, go
c. Does, go
d. Do, go
8. Jack _____ two children.
9. Those shirts _____ expensive. I don’t need to buy them.
10. Don _____ too much so he’s getting fat.
11. A : _____ she _____ her grandmother every week?
B : Yes, she visits her every week.
a. Do, visits
b. Does, visit
c. Did, visited
d. Is, visit
12. The shops in Paris _____ at 9.00 in the morning.
13. He always _____ his car on Saturdays.
14. She _____ in Thailand now.
a. am not
b. is not
c. are not
d. not be
15. She _____ table tennis everyday.
16. Mr. Huo _____ to Chaina every month.
17. A : _____ you _____ to watch movies ?
B : Yes, I do.
a. Does, like
b. Do, likes
c. Did, like
d. Do, like
18. The baby is sick . She always_____.
19. When the water _____, could you make me some tea?
20. A : Where _____ they work ?
B : They work in a farm .